- The Low Tolerance Spec
The United Seal & Rubber Co. Blog
Customer Service is King
What made Alaska airlines different? This is what a 10 year Alaska Airline employee shared with Mr. Gitomer regarding their hiring and training processes:
- They seek to find the BEST people possible when hiring.
- They rely on face-to-face interviews, asking questions and going with gut feelings. There are no personality test or IQ test.
- They seek to hire people they believe will work hard. People who will go beyond what is expected of them.
- They seek to find people who will take ownership. People who are caring and friendly.
- They select passionate people. Those who show that they love what they do.
- They don’t just train front-line employees, they train ALL employees. They want the attitude of their employees to be consistent throughout their organization. This creates an environment in which employees are happy internally and it shows externally, to their customers. The results are all shareholders are happy!
At United Seal & Rubber, we have built our 40+ year reputation on excellent customer service. It starts with our owners, both who have been involved since day one. It is our commitment to ISO9001 and AS9100 standards that ensures our Quality Management System has processes in place to provide excellent customer service and quality at a high level. We value our customers and strive to make their life just a bit easier. If you are a customer, we thank you for your business. If you are not a customer, we invite you to allow us the opportunity to service you.
USR Design Guide
*The document is not revision controlled